Thursday, October 30, 2008

Empire Magazine

Some of the stars from Twilight will be in Empire Magazine's new issue. 

"It dawned on me at Comic-Con," he says in Empire's December issue, "Walking out on stage was the weirdest experience of my life. It was like being in N Sync."

But he's not letting all the attention go to his head- or his stomach. "Afterwords I was like, Wow, I was just in a room with 7,000 girls screaming at me. Now what am I going to have for dinner"

Robert also says that he knew from day one that his chemistry with on-screen love Kristen Stewart was undeniable. "It was there from the beginning. The way Kristen and I reacted to each other just felt right. It was exactly right for Edward and Bella's relationship. And it's all about the relationship."


Source:Here

No comments: