Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Twilight: 15 Days left


In today's LA Times countdown they bring us a real gift, an interview with Robert Pattinson. Here is some of it:

What goes through your mind when you're greeted by crowds of screaming fans?

It's kind of like being in some medieval battle (laughs). I mean I guess that's the closest analogy, especially after yesterday. A ton of people ran down the street outside the Apple store. I felt like I was literally being charged by Celts (laughs).

What do you use in your hair that makes it stand no matter what you do to it?
This kind of residue product from my youth (laughs). I don't know, I guess just stressing out all the time, I'm just always grabbing my hair and stuff. It's so funny how that's become a thing, my stupid hair. I just need a haircut! I need a haircut and I don't like hair being in my face. Now it's like, 'It's his signature style!' (laughs). I'm definitely going to cut it pretty soon though.

Click here to read the whole interview.

No comments: