Not surprisingly, Twilight rocked the box office Thursday night.
Don't believe us? Read the writing on the wall.
The movie took in about $7 million - just from midnight screenings!
- Fandango has been selling 5 Twilight tickets per second, as of early Friday morning
- Fandango sold out more than 1,000 Twilight midnight show times on Thursday night, in advance and online
- 34% of moviegoers in a Fandango.com poll said they will take off a few hours from school or the office today to see Twilight
- It’s the company’s fastest-selling film since The Dark Knight in July of this year
- Twilight takes the #3 spot on Fandango’s list of Top Advance Ticket-Sellers, surpassing the Harry Potter, Pirates, and Lord of the Rings movies; Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and The Dark Knight remain in the #1 and #2 spots, respectively
That's a lot of blood they're sucking!