Friday, December 19, 2008

The War Continues: J - 14 Has An Interview With Michael Copon

This interview gets right to the point! BEWARE it will raise your blood pressure if your Team Taylor!

J-14: Everyone's putting you up against Taylor Lautner - why do you think you should be Jacob?

Michael: I have nothing against Taylor personally. I think he's great and tremendous at what he does. But it's just adjusting to the fact that Jacob has to grow. It's a matter of going with the storyline. It goes with the territory. I see so much in Jacob Black that I feel like wasn't brought to the first film that if I had the opportunity, I would totally create an amazing character. He's more than just a guy who walks around and smiles and likes Bella. It's just too one-sided. It's two colors and I feel like Jacob is full of a hundred colors.

J-14: Taylor's been bulking up to try to get the role. Have you been preparing in any way?

Michael: If anything, I feel like I need to bulk down. Right now I'm close to 200 pounds of muscle. Taylor's probably what, 140, if he's lucky? I'm already 200 pounds, so there's no need for me to get any bigger. Plus he's 5'6" and I'm 6'2". In the book, he grows eight inches and I'm exactly eight inches taller than Taylor. Huge difference.

Read more here.

~K

No comments: