Friday, January 30, 2009

New Moon Details: Speaking Of Italy And The Yellow Porsche That Alice Stole There.....


Ashley Greene gave Twilight fans another reason to smile when she let Access Hollywood know a few details about what is included in the script for New Moon:

It sounds like the second installment in the series will remain faithful to Stephenie Meyer's book. "I can tell you there's a yellow Porsche," Greene revealed.


Ashley is only able to give us a few tidbits in the full article, but it's something to look forward to in November!


I know I'm really excited that Alice's beloved yellow Porsche made it from the page to the big screen (or at least the script and hopefully not left on the cutting-room floor)! What scenes or details from the book do you hope are put in the movie?

Source

-JH

1 comment:

PM said...

That's agood sign, I think. I hope they stay close to the book!