Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rob Won't Date a Twilight Fan?

This is just a fun filler piece a.k.a. it is a slow news morning. The article is from a UK celebrity site so the quotes have been said by Rob but may have been used out of content. I want to put a big shout out to our Ace Reporter Kim for finding the video of Rob and I found a quote that Rob said about liking older women. I have to say that we were unable to find anything that would support Rob dating a twelve year old so I am pretty sure he is not down with that. Sorry tweens! I am still looking for the article where Rob confesses he would like to date a mom, so I am still out too (besides I think my husband would freak if I introduced him to my date for the night Rob Pattinson **ehh**) The good news is that Rob is looking for someone around his age to complement is portrayal of Edward and it just might score you a date. Enjoy.

He told Star Inc: "It's weird because the girls who recognise me are 12 or 35 years old.

"I think Twilight fans are pretty much preteens and their mothers. I haven't met a girl of my age yet who has told me she loved my part as Edward. It helps to keep my feet on the ground."

Source

~C

Are you sure about that??? Watch this:



~K

Robert Pattinson isn't afraid to fancy women who are older than him.
When he was asked about this during an interview for Samedi Magazine he replied: "Yes, I remember. There was Elizabeth Shue, Patricia Arquette, who must be 50 today, and Dana Delany from Desperate Housewives.

"So what? Age doesn't matter to me and like I said I don't really have a type."

~C

4 comments:

Kim said...

I really think this story is a bunch of crap & you need to be careful what you report & not just put up anything from a source that is quoting another source without giving a link to their original source they used.

Rob never says he won't date a TW fan - MY Park Magazine is the one that says he won't date a fan & they don't give a link to the original story so that we can check & see what Rob actually said. My Park Mag took quotes from an alleged interview Rob gave & used them in for this story.

Do you want to report the truth or just gossip & 3rd party interpretation?

I really don't think a story with this weak of a source belongs in the news.

Rob's name is very hot right now & many websites are just looking to cash in by printing a story that will attract attention.

Anonymous said...

Kim, they are not saying he won't date a twilight fan. Did you watch the video before you wrote?? I guess not. Maybe you should pay attention before you react.

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Bit of confusion on this....Actually I'm the one who ADDED the video & the ? in the title (K is me & C is my friend, yes were friends even though we disagree sometime) after I read the original story that was posted by C.

The first/original story ran with the title "Robertson Pattinson won't date a TW fan.", which came from on online mag that is always publishing stories with sensational titles & piecing together quotes from Rob in other interviews. That is what upset me not the title. That was all there was to the original story (the title & the peiced together quotes from the source) so I edited/added the video after I read the original story.

My comments reflect the very first story which was posted before any editing was done. I get hot headed/passionate & "protective" where Rob is concerned.

The original story was then modified by C to explain about the filler peice & also the story about Rob liking older women was also added lol!

Kim

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Bit of confusion on this....Actually I'm the one who ADDED the video & the ? in the title (K is me & C is my friend, yes were friends even though we disagree sometime) after I read the original story that was posted by C.

The first/original story ran with the title "Robertson Pattinson won't date a TW fan.", which came from on online mag that is always publishing stories with sensational titles & piecing together quotes from Rob in other interviews. That is what upset me not the title. That was all there was to the original story (the title & the peiced together quotes from the source) so I edited/added the video after I read the original story.

My comments reflect the very first story which was posted before any editing was done. I get hot headed/passionate & "protective" where Rob is concerned.

The original story was then modified by C to explain about the filler peice & also the story about Rob liking older women was also added lol!

Kim