Thursday, January 29, 2009

Special Addition DVD Available For Pre-Order At Borders.com



Doing my usual search for all things Twilight, I came across a special addition version of the Twilight DVD that will only be available at Borders.com. It's special features include:

• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Kristen Stewart(Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward)

• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Cam Gigandet (James)

• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)

• Exclusive Red-Carpet Interviews from the Twilight Movie Premiere

• Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Red-Carpet Footage! Includes extra interview footage with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Ashley Greene (Alice), rock band Paramore, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie)

• Exclusive Borders Book Club: Stephenie Meyer talks about the Twilight Saga

Now like many of you, I already pre-ordered my copy of the DVD on Amazon.com, but this is much prettier!!!!!

Click here for the link to see this amazing item and to pre-order it.

KR

3 comments:

fattyali said...

Does both DVDs have the same features??

personalmiracle said...

I wonder if we'll be in any of the extra footage?

skyla11377 said...

Okies then I am not going nuts. I thought I had read that Borders would have the Special Editions at their store. Okies I can breathe again....lol.