Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Creme Magazine: Robert Pattinson Interview

For all the CBA members in New Zealand be sure and check out this months issue of CREME Magazine. They have an interview with Rob!

Creme: Clearly you and Kristen have great chemistry! Do you think you can cultivate that kind of thing, or is it a case of either you have it or you don't?

RP: In a way I think you can cultivate it - to an extent. You need to be quite committed to it but definitely from the beginning there was that thing with Kristen and I felt like it was right. On the other hand, if you stay somewhat in character the whole time it eventually starts to rub off.

Creme: So you stayed in character?

RP: Well, sort of. I mean, I didn't say much. I thought that would be best - oh no, I'm revealing all my tricks! (Laughs) But I thought the best way to do it would be to not say anything to the rest of the cast. So, I didn't talk to any member of the cast about anything but the movie. I think that always makes you more attractive if you don't say anything so I was trying to do that.

Read more here.

~Kim C

4 comments:

PM from CBA said...

Love the title. Why didn't I think of that!

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

'Interview With THE Vampire' is so cool!

letterstorob said...

The "Creme girls" did an awesome write up on twilight/rob- they LOVE Rob at their office. they sent us a "letter to rob" and pics of their "rob wall" at their office! So funny!

http://letterstorob.wordpress.com/2009/02/04/forks-new-zealand-same-different/

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting us know about that! OMR!! How can I get a job at Creme?? Sign me up.