Saturday, February 28, 2009

Peter Facinelli & Billy Burke Do Not Disappoint!



Dette, aka MammaDawg, is back with her adventure/encounter with Peter Facinelli & Billy Burke at the Salute to Twilight San Francisco Convention! Trust me you don't want to miss this, especially the Billy Burke part.

Here's an excerpt from her time with Peter:

"Peter, though, was a complete gentleman. He is charming and funny and witty, and Tammie said that if it were up to him, he'd give EVERYONE a hug and a personalized autograph..."

And Billy:

"Now I'm at the front of the line and as I'm walking up to Billy, I asked him, "You wouldn't mind terribly putting your arms around me?""

It gets pretty sizzling! Read all about it HERE.

Thanks for the update Dette. Next up is Jackson Rathbone! We can't wait!

~Kim C

No comments: