Sunday, February 22, 2009

FYE Limted Edition DVD & Photo Collection Box Set



FYE Limited Edition DVD & Photo Collection Box Set: Includes 10 5x7 color photos. Although it says "Limited Edition DVD & Photo Collection Box Set" it doesn't come with a DVD & on the box it says DVD not included. The Photo Collection Box Set does however, come free with the Twilight DVD if you pre-order the movie for a $5.00 deposit. Other wise it's available for $9.99.

The pictures are not like regular pictures, they feel thicker than pictures, I would say like postcards or something. They're not thin like pictures. Also, the box has enough room to store a few other things in it. My FYE Store only had 2 and I bought 1 so call your store before you go.

Thanks to CBA addict EDWARDismyHERION!!! for the pictures & write up.

She also included this about the Twilight Conversation Hearts:



Sayings: live 4 ever , i love EC , Bite Me , Dazzle , Lamb, with you, soul mate, secret, true love

Flavors: Orange obession , Tempting Apple , Passion Fruit,Secret Strawberry

There is also secrets of the night on there which is like trivia or did you know type things!

I paid 2 for $5 but regular price was $2.99

~Kim C

4 comments:

Alyson said...

ok i have no idea what the FYE store is? When i google it i get for you entertainment is that it cuz i didnt think they would have candy? also where do you suggest ordering my DVD from and i HAVE to have it ON the 21 im having a HUGE party

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Alyson, That is the store. FYE stores carry movies, music, & games. They also carry Twilight merchandise but as far as I know you can't find their TW merchandise online. I always have to just call or go down to my local store. I bought a TW lunch box there & my friend bought a cardboard Edward there. Here's the link for their store locator: http://www.fye.com/Store-Locator_stcVVcatId474286VVviewcat.htm

If you must have your DVD on the 21st, I would buy it in a store bc usually when you order it online there's no guarantee it will arrive in time. I called my local Borders & pre-ordered it there, then I will go in & pick it up. Last I heard if you order online now from borders your DVD special edition doesn't come til April.

It has been a tough choice where to pre-order bc there are so many different extras at each store.
This is a link to all of our posts about the TW DVD: http://cullenboysanonymous.blogspot.com/search?q=twilight+dvd

Ralph said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://systemmemory.info

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Thanks Ruth I'm glad you are enjoying it. Feel free to comment anytime!