Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Moon Will Be Shooting In Volterra, Italy



According to Variety, the Twilight sequel, New Moon, will shoot in the ancient Tuscan city of Volterra for two weeks in May.

"Eagle Pictures, which released Twilight locally, announced on Tuesday that it has reupped with Summit Entertainment for the sequel, which will shoot in the ancient Tuscan city of Volterra for two weeks in May."

Also, New Moon will open in Italy Nov 20th, the same day as the US release.

Read the article here.

~Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I live in Italy...DO you think that i can get a hotel room in Volterra for the month of may, when they are shooting? IF yes, I am so getting an autograph!

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

I haven't heard an exact date just that it's supposed to be 2 or 3 weeks in March. I'll look more into it & see if I can find an exact date.

Anonymous said...

YAh OK thanks soo much!!! Yah cuz well i will still be in school in MAY and my mom said i can only take a week off to see them and I have no idea what week to take off sooo i like need some more information....
Okay Grazie Mile! (Thanks a lot!)
~ Same Anonymous person

Anonymous said...

do we know exact dates of the shootings in italy?