Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Paris Hilton: "Rob Is A Beautiful Man"

E! Online Marc Malkin reports that Paris Hilton is now a Robert Pattinson fan:

Watch out, Robert Pattinson!

It sounds like Paris Hilton wouldn't mind sinking her teeth into you.

"I just saw Twilight last night for the first time, and I have to say that I think Rob is a beautiful man and an amazing actor," Hilton gushed to us at Cash Money Records' Lil Wayne party. "He's fabulous!"

Yes, Hilton realizes she's a little a late to the Twilight game...

"Now I understand all the hype," she explained. "I just didn't get it before, but now it all makes sense. I really enjoyed the movie and loved watching Rob in it."

**Don't worry Rob, we'll protect you!! The CBA girls got your back.

~Kim C

3 comments:

letterstorob said...

Rob better not spend even ONE night in Paris. Amem

letterstorob.com

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

BWHAHAHHAHA!!!

PM from CBA said...

If she liked the movie, she should READ the BOOK! Oh, wait, maybe that would be a problem for her....