Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Robert Pattinson Arrives In Tokyo







"Following an overseas flight out of Los Angeles after the Oscars, Robert Pattinson has officially touched down in Tokyo, Japan.

The "Twilight" hunk arrived at Narita International Airport earlier today (February 24), greeted by a horde of screaming fans toting their "Twilight" memorabilia."

Rob is there for the Twilight Premiere on Feb 27th. Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner are supposed to be joining him also.

I just love the look on Rob's face in these pictures. I'm sure he us utterly baffled to see this reaction from the Japanese fans. He's probably surprised anybody is there at all. That's what I love about him is that he can't comprehend how truly amazing he is & the attraction people have to him.

~Kim C

SOURCE

1 comment:

PM from CBA said...

"That's what I love about him is that he can't comprehend how truly amazing he is & the attraction people have to him."

I so totally agree, Kim.