Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Salute To Twilight Convention Photos




Monsters & Critics posted these photos from Creation Entertainment's Twi/Tour 2009 Salute to Twilight Convention in San Fransisco this past weekend.

Jackson & his Band 100 Monkeys performed, Kellan was there sporting a beanie & doing hilarious impressions of Rob (see the goat run video below), & I've posted this pic of Mike Welsh because even though we are CBA, we have some Mike Welsh lusters too.

See who else was there HERE.

~Kim C

2 comments:

April Jan said...

The convention was great! My friend Joy and I were there, and we went gaga over Michael Welch (who'da thought?!), Peter Facinelli, Billy Burke and Jackson!!

The only gripe I had was that we paid a lot for the Gold Package tickets and once we got there, the seating arrangements weren't so nice.

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment April Jan! I would love to hear more about the convention & maybe post it in the news. If you want email me at kim@cullenboysanonymous.com.