Thursday, March 12, 2009

10 Ways To Make "New Moon" A Fantastic Movie


BuddyTV has compiled a list of ten things that are imperative to the "New Moon" film and also discusses the challenges the movie faces with fans.

It's a common known fact that New Moon is the least favorite of the Twilight series for anyone on Team Edward, mainly due to the fact that Edward isn't in most of the book. Bella spends most of her time crying and depressed over his departure and that might lead to a generally boring or gloomy movie.

Read the list here

-Jess H

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Although I am totally on "Team Edward" and am totally in love with Rob Pattinson....New Moon was a great book. When I first was told that Edward wasn't in it that much, I really didn't think I'd be able to get into it, but I really was. I was able to see and understand exactly how Bella felt and, even though it was sad, I relly started to Like Jacob (and still do). I was stoked when Edward came back, but the book itself was great and kept my attention. I have no doubt in my mind that the movie will be great and do really well.