Monday, March 23, 2009

The Best of Robert Pattinson's "Twilight" DVD Commentary

So with Rob's voice giving audio commentary throughout the film, how can you choose your favorite moments? PopWatch at EW.com has an article giving a list of their favorite Rob highlights (Yes, including his obsession with his eyebrows. haha)

19:22 And the eyebrow obsession begins as the close-ups on Stewart and Pattinson get closer and closer in biology:

Pattinson: We have very similar eyebrows. [Laughs]
Hardwicke: Rob! We had to pluck the heck out of your eyebrows.
Pattinson: S--- hurt. Aw, man.


22:18 Carlisle's entrance, swinging through the hospital doors. Pattinson compares it to a J. Lo video. Then realizes he means Beyoncé. "Peter [Facinelli] would be so good at doing that. I want him to do the Beyoncé biopic." I have no idea what he's talking about, but I like it when he stumps Hardwicke. This will happen again

Read the entire list here

-JessH

1 comment:

Ralph said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://systemmemory.info