Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meeting Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner In Vancouver BC



Mae, the girl who is in between Rob & Taylor, has written up her experience meeting them in Vancouver BC. It's posted on the Twilight Lexicon. What an amazing experience & on her birthday too!

So my friends and I were walking on Robson Street in Downtown Vancouver for my birthday dinner. My friends were walking ahead of me and I trailed behind in pain from walking in heels. As I look up and see my friends walking in front, I see a face of a man I'm all too familiar with. All I could think about was "No way, you've GOT to be kidding me!". You see, my friends and I knew Robert was in town and at the beginning of the week we were joking around saying it'd be hilarious if we saw him downtown.

My friends were just staring star-struck as he passed them. As soon as he reached me I whipped out my camera and immediately asked Robert if I could take a picture with him. He was SO friendly and said "Sure of course!". I mentioned it was my birthday and he greeted me. We had a little discussion about how I met him before in Kalama. He was surprised and asked around what time that was. I said it was in March during their last days of filming there, but I don't think he remembered, hehe. It's okay. The whole time we were talking I looked to his left and realize Taylor Lautner was standing there! I freaked and said hi to him. He was all smiles, of course :) So I got my picture with them and then my friends and I just started socializing with them for a bit. And then I asked Taylor for a group picture and he gladly said yes. But their bodyguard said they had a meeting, but I refused to not have a group picture (haha yes, I was quite demanding). Then we said our goodbyes & I asked Taylor for a hug. Ladies... he gives the best hugs EVER! And let's just say ... his 6 months of working out felt REAL nice ;)

It was an AMAZING birthday. Moral of the experience: Expect anything & everything at any given time or place.

Thanks to Mae & the Twilight Lexicon!

~Kim C

3 comments:

Breanna Hupet said...

Hey!!!! I am soooo very much having a heart attack right now.... you may think I'm one of those crazy fans, but Twilight IS very much my life now.... I love it sooooo much and would do ANYTHING to meet them and be apart of newmoon... I live in Abbotsford BC right outside of Vancouver and when I heard they were in the area, I almost fainted.... I really hope that one day I will be able to meet them.. :)

letterstorob said...

haha... 6 months of working out has made the hugs pretty great, huh? NICE..
rob's been working out too.. i bet his hugs are even better.... sigh..
letterstorob.com

Emily said...

Omfg you lucky girl that has got to be one of the birthday present one can have EVER! I live in Vancouver myself but unfortunately has yet to meet or encounter any Twilight cast members. I would die a happy if only I could meet and HUG the one and only Taylor Lautner. I believe it when Mae says he gives the best hugs!