Monday, March 2, 2009

Twilight Fan's Lucky Dinner With Rob, Kristen & Taylor

Twilight Singapore has posted a lucky fans account of dinner with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, & Taylor Lautner. She was one of 6 fans that got to have dinner with them in Tokyo.



All of us were still in shock and so overwhelmed by the fact that we're going to meet 3 of the the most sought after people nowadays. After 5 mins, the stars entered the room and stood beside us (Robert Pattinson on my left and Kristen on my right, holy crap!). Though I felt that my tongue got terribly twisted, I was able to say a few words to Robert, that is, "I just saw you in the Oscars awards last Sunday and now I cant believe that I'm sitting right next to you", and then he answered with a grin "Oh really, you know I was so nervous at that time."

Read Nina's whole account HERE. Thank you to Twilight Singapore.

~Kim C

No comments: