Monday, March 2, 2009

First Look Review Of 'Dread' Starring Jackson Rathbone


ShockTilYouDrop has some thoughts on Jackson's new movie "Dread".

One will need a cast-iron stomach to endure the final act of Dread (set visit preview), the latest Clive Barker adaptation to come down the pipe. If you know the original story, culled from Barker's "Books of Blood" collection, you'll know exactly what scene I'm talking about that will test the gag reflex. Those unfamiliar, well, I won't want to spoil the fun - but I did want to chime in with some first thoughts on Anthony DiBlasi's directorial debut.

The article also notes that this is not a full review at this time as the movie is still being "tweaked", but has some good things to say.

And, can I just add how much I love this picture of Jackson???

Check out the article here

-Jess H

1 comment:

PM from CBA said...

Jess, can I add how much I love ANY picture of Jackson? There are so many yummy ones on today!