Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jackson Rathbone Is In Philadelphia/The Last Airbender News


From the Philadelphia Inquirer:

M. Night Shyamalan
, Dev Patel, Jackson Rathbone, and Nicola Peltz slogged through the snow yesterday to Nicetown, where rehearsals started at the production office for the action film The Last Airbender. The weather is a warmup for Ilulissat, Greenland, where shooting starts in two weeks. The production moves back to Philly in April.

*Hears Jess running to Philly*

~Kim C

SOURCE

8 comments:

letterstotwilight said...

um HI! I live in Philly.. do you have more deets? i will so run down and stalk him RIGHT NOW!
http://letterstotwilight.com

Jess said...

OMG!!!!
I have to get down there!!!!

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Letterstotwilight I sent you an email.

Ily (ily@volvocast.net) said...

OMG, I have a trip scheduled to Philly next week... it would be lovely to have more details and maybe get to meet him...

Eternity Waits said...

I live just shy of where M.N.S always does his films. My roomie even went out for the casting call of extras -- how exciting would it be if she made it. We're both huge Avatar fans as well as Twilight fans. I was so excited to hear that Jackson was doing Sokka for the film! Jasper = Meat and Sarcasm guy.

Terri said...

Where in Philly? I live here!

Jane said...

I have to third (fourth?) the call for "where in Philly" as I too live here. I know the Budd Co site is on the Nicetown/East Falls border. But that's not really a place to stake out hoping to catch a glimpse.

mrsbrightside78 said...

hey kim,

i live in philly and had the chance to shoot 100 monkeys at the saturday show and the sunday afternoon show. jackson was a doll!! i will be photographing them again this weekend coming up. i can send you pictures of any of the shows if you like.

shannon
martelli photography