Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kristen Stewart Clears The Air


Movies Online just interviewed Kristen Stewart. Kristen gets a chance to clear the air from her Nylon interview. She explains that she loves the Twilight fans:

Q: Since the Nylon interview came out, do you feel like you’re playing with fire when you talk about the Twilight fans?

KRISTEN STEWART: No, because I love the Twilight fans. I have literally never said anything remotely negative about them. You have to stay away from certain key words that can be twisted into a negative connotation, like the word 'psychotic' apparently is really bad. I don't understand why. I mean, I feel like it's a really humble position to take that it's not normal to find yourself in a situation where there are 5,000 screaming girls and you're literally like fodder. I feel like that’s not normal and it's not something I should just say, "Oh yeah, it’s really cool. I love 'em." I feel like everything that I said in that Nylon interview, if you actually read the whole thing, was very honest and genuine and talking about something that I am so immersed in and have absolutely no control over and I'm just trying to stay honest and true to something that I care about. Yeah, that's it.

She goes on to talk about New Moon & says shooting is scheduled to officially start March 23rd. Read more HERE. What do you think? I think she is being genuine. I feel that she used the word "psychotic" to describe the overall situation more so then the TW fans.

Collider.com also has an interview with KStew where she talks about the Nylon interview & again clears the air. Read it HERE.

~Kim C

No comments: