Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Robert Pattinson Is A Spring Fashion Trend


I LOVE the article, Spring Fashion Trends, by Erin Demchak at Star Pulse! According to her Rob is a spring fashion trend to look up to. This is what she has to say about my favorite Cullen boy:

Here are some looks to try this spring. We love you in jeans or even sweatpants but mix it up this season with slim fitting trousers or skinny jeans like Pete Wentz and Robert Pattinson....

If you think you're clueless with your personal style, be a fashion follower. Some trendy celebrities to look up to are Justin Timberlake, Robert Pattinson, Ashley Olson, Eva Mendes, Ashton Kutcher, Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan, Chloe Sevigny and Nicole Richie.

I don't know about all those other celebrities on this list but Rob is definitely one I want to follow and I'm not just talking about fashion.

~Kim C

No comments: