Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Robert Pattinson Nominated For Best Dressed Man Of The Year! Oh Yeah Baby!

This is just a reminder to vote for Rob for this award:


On Friday 29 May 2009, Clothes Show London will be crowning one of the following 10 gorgeous guys Best Dressed Man of the Year live from the Fashion Theatre at the Clothes Show Style Awards.

Alex Turner
Alfie Allen
George Lamb
Johnny Borrell
Dermot O’Leary
Robert Pattinson
Russell Brand
David Beckham
Steve Jones
Vernon Kay

Good news! You can vote for Rob HERE.

~Kim C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I think Rob would find this laughable! Best Looking Man of the Year, I concur that he's in the running, but best dressed? That is really funny. He does look good in whatever he's wearing, so maybe that's what makes him a contender! :)

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

I agree. I kind of chuckled when I first heard about this nomination. He does look good in whatever though, plus he cleans up real good!