Monday, March 9, 2009

Taylor Lautner Asks Robert Pattinson Fans Not To Hate Him Too Much

As was reported earlier, Taylor was on BlogTalkRadio tonight for an interview. E!Online reports some of Taylor's responses on New Moon, the possibility of Breaking Dawn becoming a film and how he hopes that fans will go see the second installment one more time than they saw Twilight:

"I'm getting a little nervous," Lautner admitted. "But I'm so thankful for the fans and even those Robert Pattinson/Edward fans. I know we wouldn't…be here filming New Moon and [then] filming Eclipse if it wasn't for them."

But he had a message to Team Robert: "Don't hate on me too much. I love you, guys."


Check out the full article here

Jess H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor, I don't hate you but I really can't stand it when you act like you're the only star in the movie...lose your "Edward's out" attitude and that will help a lot.