Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alison Blogs About Winning The Eclipse Prom Dress

Alison from Twifans, who won the Eclipse Prom dress at the Project Book Babe auction has blogged about her experience:

"About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Stephenie Meyer was going to be in Tempe, AZ at an address I knew.
Second, there was a dress there that I wanted...and it wasn't going to be cheap.
And third, I was intently and tenaciously going to fight for it."

Read the full story HERE.

Alison my new nick name for you is "The Giant Killer" for knocking off the Lex & TwiMoms LOL!

~Kim C

1 comment:

alison said...

Thanks for the nick name! But did you know it was me at the time??? It was fun taking out the big dogs! wish we got to meet up but I spent the whole time paying for the dress. Let's do coffee soon