Monday, April 27, 2009

Cameron Bright Is Staying Grounded

The Vancouver Sun has an interview with Cameron Bright who will play Alec in "New moon." It's nice to learn more about this nice young man:

Although Bright has acted alongside Hollywood stars such as Robert DeNiro and Nicole Kidman, this role could catapult him to a whole new level of fame. So-called Twi-hards, dedicated fans of the series by author Stephenie Meyer, are already keeping blogs updated with chatter about Bright and other stars in the movie.

But Bright said living on Vancouver Island has helped keep him grounded.

"If I didn't live here, I think I would probably be that stereotypical actor. In Hollywood, everyone wants to be an actor and just flaunt it," he said. "Here, they just don't care."

Bright, who lives with his brother Bryce, 19, and his mother, Anne, said being famous has its challenges.

"If I start a relationship with a girl and I tell one person in the morning, after lunch I get 30 e-mails: 'Are you going out with so-and-so?'"

Read more HERE.

Thanks Emma from Twilight Treasury for the link.

~Kim C





No comments: