Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Emily Browining Talks Twilight Rumors

MTV caught up with Emily Browning and talked with her about the rumors that she turned the Role of "Bella" in "Twilight" down:

"What actually happened is that I was asked to audition - not take the part, but to just audition - shortly after 'The Uninvited' had finished filming," the actress said. "And I'm not the type of person who can just work back-to-back. So I was just exhausted, and I was like, 'I'm sorry, but I just can't sign on to a trilogy right now.' "

How did Browning's name even come up for the audition? Well, that dates back to a series of posts on "Twilight" author Stephenie Meyer's blog — yup, the same one in which Meyer said she wanted Henry Cavill to play Edward Cullen. Posted before the casting process began for the massively successful film, the author wrote: "My favorite choice is Emily Browning, of 'Lemony Snicket's' fame. ... Just look at those lips! Love her!"

Read the full story HERE. Thanks for getting to the truth Larry!

~Kim C

No comments: