Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gil Brimingham says "Great to be back on set"

Gil Brimingham yesterday reported at his Blog that he has arrived at Vancouver to film his part in "New Moon". He has also signed on to a Twilight convention in Europe.

I’ve just signed on to appear at the Eternal Twilight 2-New Moon Rising Convention in Northampton, England, October 16-18, 2009. The event is being held at the Park Inn Hotel. I look forward to being able to meet many of my European fans while I am there. I just arrived in Vancouver today to complete filming for New Moon. It’s great to be back on the set with the cast and running with the wolves again. Hope to have more news when I return.

[via newmoonmovie.org]

~Nino
Follow my CBA twitter-page

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Yay! Happy to see Gil on here. Met him at a recent con & he truly shows appreciation for his fans :)