Sunday, April 12, 2009

Is Edward Getting A New Shiny Volvo In "New Moon"?


Twilight20Something and The Twilight Times are discussing the fact that Edward appears to have a different Volvo on the "New Moon" set.

Upon examining some new set pictures I noticed a sleek silver shiny car parked next to Bella’s truck. The more I looked at it the more I thought it resembled Steph’s model for the Volvo (S60R.) I then began wondering if it was merely coincidence a car with this look would be parked next to the old rusty Chevy. Has the C30 been replaced with something closer to the vision Steph had? What do you think? There are just a few pictures but I very much think it could be a Volvo.

Read the article here and let us know what you think!

pic credit: Twilight20Something

5 comments:

~ Joy ~ said...

Oh, I hope it's true. This is a better model of a shiny Volvo for Edward.

eliser1028 said...

In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5SiSvmw4Wc it seems like he has a new volvo, a 2010 model - which upsets me since that would be such a commercial thing to do, just to give Volvo product placement :(

Hazel Designs said...

I was disappointed that Edward's Volvo was all wrong in Twilight, so this is great if true!

Vican said...

God, I hope it's true - the Volvo in Twilight was all wrong. This car seems more like the one I always imagined him driving, and obviously more like the one Stephenie meant for him to be driving.
So, if it' true - awesome.

BesiiGermany said...

I think tehy just took another car because Tyra Banks gave the old one away...
Okay my theory might be silly because they could buy another one but...I dunno, thats what I thought at the moment lol