Monday, April 20, 2009

More Fan Encounters with the cast last night

TwiCrack Addict reader's are just like crazy! They have a lot of fan encounters on their shoulder's to tell us about. And here is two more to fill the package for today.

Brie Gets Autographs, Pics & Hugs from the Dills Metropole Concert




Brie shares her story of meeting Robert, Nikki & Kristen the other night:
It was awesome, we went to the show at Metropole, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie) showed up with Sage (Cecil Dill), and then a few minutes later, Rob came in and stood behind me for a minute. I kinda stared at him for a few seconds, and smiled at me with this look that made me melt.

He then walked over to where Nikki was, and everyone in the bar started staring and chattering. After a little bit, someone got up the nerve to go and ask for a picture, and then everyone else did too. I was probably the second person to ask for a pic and autograph, and he said yes. He asked what my name was, so he could autograph my book to me. He posed for a picture, and then I walked back to where my friends were sitting.


Read more of this fantastic story and see the Autographs over at TwiCrack Addict

What is *UP* with Jackson's Hair Faux-Hawk?? Erica's 100 Monkeys Photos

We gave you TwiCrack reader's Erica's story about the encounter earlier today. Here are some of here picture's to accompaniment it.




See more of the picture's over at TwiCrack Addict.

~Nino
Follow my CBA twitter-page

No comments: