Thursday, April 30, 2009

Movie Phone has part 2 or their interview with Robert Pattinson up. Here is an excerpt:

5. Kristen Stewart is going to be playing rock icon Joan Jett. Is there a rock icon that you'd like to play?

I'd love to play Van Morrison, but I doubt I would get the part [laughs].

6. Who would you love to tour with, if you were going to do a tour as a musician?

Rob: I'd quite like to tour with Kings of Leon. I think they're pretty cool.

7. If you couldn't be an actor or a musician, what do you think you would be doing?

I'd quite like to be a political strategist and like a spin doctor. [Laughs] I'd really, really like to do that. I think I will end up doing that at one point.

8. Can you talk about the movie you're signing on, or about to sign on, called 'Memoirs'?

It's not final yet, but I think if it does happen it'll be a fantastic movie. It's an amazing script. I think Jenny Lumet [who's writing the script] is incredible and Allen Coulter [who's directing] is also. I think it could be. I was quite excited about it. I was working in New York on the script a few weeks ago, and we came up with some really cool stuff.

Read more of this fantastic interview HERE.

If Rob went on tour with the KOL I would just die!! There are no words for something that awesome and having Rob as a spin doctor would be heaven on earth for this former poly sci major. Do it Rob, do it!!

You can also read a short article from OK Magazine about Rob's interview with Movie Phone.

Thanks to rolltide4me for sending this to me.

~Kim C


3 comments:

cuteangiek said...

I love any of Mr. Pattinson's pictures from the Oscars. :)
Oh this is my first post on CBA. I follow you on Twitter and Blogger. Thanks for all the great news.

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Welcome!! Thanks for commenting & following us! Wasn't he so dreamy at the Oscars!

cuteangiek said...

Oh my... I know everyone is all about his wild crazy hair, but I am a sucker for his short hair and deary, stunning smile... yum yum... sorry I've been reading to much fanfic! :)