Saturday, April 18, 2009

"New Moon" filming in Vancouver soon to an end?

TwiCrack report's to us, what can seem to be an end of filming in Vancouver, BC.

Jen from Vegas shared the following details with me:

We met kellan this afternoon and he confirmed this is the last night of filming [at the Cullen House]. He leaves out tomorrow morning along with Esme and dr. cullen. rob is leaving soon too (sounded like this weekend) and heading to london for 1 week before going to italy to resume filming.


Then also Christian Serratos report's on her blog over at MySpace that she has ended the filming of "New Moon".


New Moon/PETA photo shoot
I am finished filming New Moon. It was great to see everyone again!
Chris Weitz was great! I can't believe that I have been so fortunate to have worked with such talented people in such a short time. Stephenie, Catherine, Chris and more. I am so grateful! This time around I felt more comfortable letting the team know that when I was dressed as Angela, I and Angela would prefer to be dressed animal cruelty free and they obliged. They were awesome! I'm so thankful that they went out of there way to find items that did not have animal products in them. It was touching.
Today I did a shoot for PETA to help provent the slaughter/murder of seals. Wearing fur is NOT sexy or cool. Taking a stance and being your own person is the coolest/sexiest thing you can do. I think fur belongs on the animal, your pet. Take notice. Take part. Don't allow the slaughter.
I love you all,
love the seals,
Christian Serratos


As it seems to be, the filming in Vancouver is getting to an end, with the humans leaving and some of the Cullen's as well. Some are still staying behind, as no report's of them leaving has come yet. So my guess is that all the filming in Vancouver will be coming to an end in about two week's. What do you guy's think?

~Nino

No comments: