Monday, April 27, 2009

Norwegian Fans Can Win A "New Moon" Role and Set Visit

Cathie from Norway just sent this scan to us. It's from the Norwegian teen magazine Topp. Fans in Norway guess what? You also have a chance to win a statist role in "New Moon" & visit the set in Italy! How Exciting! Here's what Cathie has to say:

"Last week I read online that a Swedish magazine last week were giving away a statist role in Italy. The winner gets to Italy and be on the set. Yesterday I bought the Norwegian teen magazine Topp. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the cover. Norwegian fans also gets a chance to win a statist role, and bring a friend to the New Moon set in Italy."

Thanks so much for sending this to us Cathie!

~Kim C

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Seems like they're doing this for most of Europe - UK fans also have some sort of competition right?

Anyway, I entered it here in Sweden - I know I won't win, but a girl can dream, can't she? ;)