Monday, April 20, 2009

Robert and Rachelle at 100 Monkey's concert last night


So some of the cast, as we reported earlier where spotted at the concert from Sage. And last night Robert and Rachelle where also spotted on a 100 Monkey's concert, giving some support to their friend Jackson and his band.


You can see more pics & read this fans report over at Twilight-Gossip.com.


Also, reader Erica over at TwiCrack Addict also tells a little story about the 100 Monkey's concert:
Just got home from the 100 monkeys concert - it was fantastic!! The opening bands took forever though, but finally Jackson and his buddies came onstage and they ROCKED!!! But what should I catch out of the corner of my eye, but FIRE red hair, and it was Rachelle!!! She was with Ashley Greene. So my friend and I ran down the aisle to where they were, but they were blocked by security. Didn't actually get to meet them, but I have a ton of pictures of the two girls and of Jackson. Another friend I was with actually got a picture with Rachelle. Rob was backstage and my friend's boyfriend got a photo and autograph for his daughter, so that was pretty cool. He only got to meet Rob because he was the bass player in one of the opening bands.
Check out the rest of the picture's over at TwiCrack Addict.

~Nino
Follow my CBA twitter-page

No comments: