Thursday, April 2, 2009

"S. Darko" Updates



Thanks to fine folks over at Jackson Rathbone Online for posting that the official 'S Darko' website has updated. As you know, 'S Darko' stars the talented Jackson Rathbone. On the site, you can view the trailer there, download wallpapers and icons, sign the guestbook and check out the photo gallery.

The site is pretty neat. Yours truly just spent that last fifteen minutes just playing around with the cursor, but I'm also very easily amused. haha.

The Official S Darko Website

-JessH

2 comments:

Ana Cristina said...

Thank you for posting this! I'm a big fan of both the original Darko movie and of course of my favorite Cullen boy, Jackson. (Yes, I love him even more than Rob, 'tis true.)

JessH (CBA) said...

You're welcome! Glad that you liked the article! I'm a fan of Donnie Darko as well (and I'm partial to Jackson..shhhh hehe). I can't wait for this movie to come out.