Saturday, April 4, 2009

Say "Hi" To Me At Project Book Babe


Hi Everyone. I just bought a ticket to Project Book Babe so if you are planning on going I'd love to meet you. There are still $50 & $25 tickets available. Please someone - buy a $25 ticket so I'm not sitting in that section all by myself! Click the banner above to purchase your ticket.

If you can't make it to the event but would still like to donate, click HERE. The online auction has already started! Click HERE to see the items available. There is will also be an event only auction & raffle. The event only auction includes items such as lunch with Stephenie Meyer & her Eclipse Prom dress. Tickets for the raffle are $1 each or 25 for $20. Click HERE for details on the event only auction & raffle. This is going to be a super fun event for a great cause!!

Hope to see you there! Doors open at 1:15pm.

~Kim C

2 comments:

Ambrosia Jefferson said...

Have fun! I wish I could go but I am stuck in the Tundra state.

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Thanks Ambrosia!