Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The World According To RPattz


Nobody says things quite like Rob does. EntertainmentWise has made a list of their 15 favorite Robert Pattinson quotes. These are definitely memorable. Is one of them your favorite or do you have a favorite Rob quote that isn't listed?

On the problems of filming Edward's kissing scene with Bella: "This is quite difficult 'cos I have a really flat head, and so it's quite difficult to get a correct angle...And you can't go up from down below as well, 'cos I've got, like, rock solid gelled hair. And so, like, it was odd. I don't know, sometimes I feel like my head is being, like, turned inside out. Like that episode of Ren & Stimpy when he's inside his own belly button."

On a failed attempt at being heartbroken as a teen: "I remember when I was a teenager thinking my girlfriend was cheating on me, and going around riling myself up. Pretending to cry. It was totally illegitimate - I actually didn’t feel anything. I went to some pub and then went crying all the way home. And I got into my dog’s bed. I was crying and holding on to the dog. I woke up in the morning, and the dog was looking at me like, ‘You’re a fake.’ I spent three days apologizing to the dog." - GQ

On being attracted to 'mental' women: "The stuff I find attractive in women, I always regret finding attractive. I always like a kind of madness in a woman, and when they are really, really strong. And they're the worst - mental, strong women!" - Closer

On keeping his feet on the ground: "My mum still thinks I'm an idiot. I'd describe myself as laid-back and not vain."

Read the rest HERE.

~Kim C

No comments: