Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fan Experience At EyeCon Amazing

Just Jared Jr. reader Brianne sent pictures and wrote to them about her experience with Kellan, Peter, and Jackson at EyeCon.
Brianne writes to us about her experience, saying, "I live in Florida and these past three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), me and my dad went to the Twilight EyeCon at the Florida Hotel. Anyway, the guests there were Edi Gathegi, Peter, Jackson, and Kellan. I got autographs and pictures with Peter, Jackson, and Kellan. They were the sweetest guys. They all did these awesome Q&A sessions."

She continued, "At Jackson's, I never realized how deep his voice was. I asked him if he had to choose one, which would he choose: a full time career in music or a full time career in acting? In a nutshell, he said he loves all forms of art, and he would find a way to do both at the same time. He said he always plays his guitar in between takes and such. Also, he also started to blush a little bit and get a little awkward when a fan asked him if he was stuck on a desert island with a cast mate, which would he choose, and he said Ashley (Greene) and no more."

"At Kellan's Q&A, he was such a sweetheart and he even let this little boy come onto the stage with him. Jackson's band, 100 monkeys, played and the band The Nova Echo opened for them. They rocked the house! I got to give all of them hugs, and I gotta say, Kellan's muscles are huge! Anyway, I'll attach some pics, and the picture with all of them holding up sketches are my dad's portraits of them. He is a professional artist and we gave them each a copy of them. Kellan loved his and didn"t want to put it down!"

Check out the rest of her amazing pics here.

It looks like she had an awesome time at EyeCon! I wish I had been there too! Oh well, maybe next time. Thanks Brianne for sharing your experience!

~Angel

No comments: