Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meeting Some Of The Twilight Cast At The Salute To Twillight Convention On May 3rd



In the video, Peter talks about what he whispered in Robert's ear just before he turned him into a vampire. It's hilarious!

"I went to the Salute to Twilight Convention on May 3rd. Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen) was supposed to be there, but she had to be flown to Vancouver last minute to film New moon. They found a replacement, Edi Gathegi (Laurent). Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen), Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen), and Michael Welch (Mike Newton) were also there. I also got pictures together with Peter and Kellan!! =) They are so adorable in person." said luvallpups.

I hope she posts some of her pictures with Peter and Kellan. That would be great!

Source: luvallpups via Kellan Lutz Online

~Angel

2 comments:

Candice said...

hey!! Just saw this..I am the one that posted the video. I have my picture with Peter but still waiting on the one with Kellan..I will surely post them soon!

Cullen Boys Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know! We love to love vicariously through all you peeps that are lucky enough to be at these con's!