Sunday, May 17, 2009

No Karate In New Moon For Taylor Lautner

4TNZ has an interview with Taylor Lautner (who was once a martial arts champion) about how he won't be getting to use any of his martial arts skills as Jacob in 'New Moon'.

In a recent radio interview, Taylor Lautner (who was once a teen martial arts champ; yes, that's him in the photo at the age of 11) revealed that he wouldn't be getting his kicks in on the set of New Moon.

"I mean Jacob really doesn't haveany martial arts skills, so I think it would be untrue for me to beusing some of those," he said (possibly with tears in his eyes).

"But, the thing with Jacob is that he is clumsy before his transformation, he trips when he walks. Once he transforms, he is very agile so I think that's where most of it will come into play. We've got a few things up our sleeves that I'll be able to do to show Jacob's agility post transformation."

I wonder what kinds of things they've got up sleeves for Jacob. I can't wait to find out!

What do you think?

SOURCE

~Angel

No comments: