Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Robert Pattinson and Hugh Jackman Joining Forces


Please tell me this is real! Rob & Hugh Jackman in a movie together:

Two of the biggest stars on the planet and a recent Best Actress Oscar winner are making Madeline Stowe's dream come true. The actress best known for her work in "The Last of the Mohicans" will make her directorial and screenwriting debut with the drama "Unbound Captives." More enticing, Variety reports that Robert Pattinson, Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz have joined the cast of the independent film.

A period Western set in 1859, "Captives" will find Weisz playing a woman whose husband is murdered and two children are kidnapped by a Comanche war party. A frontiersman played by Jackman rescues her. Pattinson will play a son, but its unclear if that is Weisz's or Jackman's. Curiously, the plot is strangely familiar to Ron Howard's "The Missing," but "Captives" has a long development history preceding that thriller.

Read more HERE.

I hope this works out for Rob & doesn't end up like his role in PPB.

To show you how much I love Rob & Hugh, just the other day my husband and I were chatting on Skype & he had to rub it in because I missed the big red carpet Wolverine premier here in AZ. My DH:

"You missed the Wolverine premiere in Tempe about two weeks ago.

You know about when Robert Pattison sneezes but not a thing about your old favorite Hugh Jackman."

I think he needs to sign up for Twilight Widowers and yes - he doesn't even know how to spell Rob's last name lol!

Thanks Brandi for sending this to me.

~Kim C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've died and gone to heaven! This is going to be great! Now the hard part is waiting for the movie to be filmed and released! Help! Where's that container with extra patience!?