Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sad News - FF's Daddy's Little Cannibal

It is with great sadness that I am posting a message our dear Bronzehairedgirl620 posted on her FF.net page today:

All Need To Read:

Last night, May 8th, 2009, Daddy's Little Cannibal (otherwise known as Stephanie) was killed in a drunk driving accident.

Stephanie's sister sent out a mass message through Stephanie's phone telling those who knew her about the car crash. With her sister's permission, I decided to post an author's note telling everyone on FF that she had passed away.

I do not have her log in - I do not know how any of her stories end. She was a fantastic foreshadower, and nothing ever happened that you expected. I can’t tell you what happens.

For now, Worlds Collide is put on hold. I don’t know if I can finish it, or if I even want to. I’m sorry if you read it. It was Stephanie's idea, she kept it together, and I don’t know if I can do it without her. Hopefully you can understand.

The Epic Contest will continue until June 6th in remembrance of her, as the idea and the name were both things she came up with. The ending date was the day she was supposed to graduate high school.

In respect of Stephanie's memory, no one will finish her stories. It's the way she would want it, no one would ever be able to do justice to her writing, and no one is going to try.

Many of you know I was good friends with her. We collaborated many times and she was an outstanding person, by far one of my favorites on the site. I'm going to take a short break from writing, just to get things together. I'm sorry if this bothers you in any way, but given the circumstances, it's needed.

If you knew her or were a fan of her work, you know how hard this is. Her fanfiction was original and amazingly good, and her novel ideas were even better. She will be missed by everyone who knew her or knew of her; she was a legend.

-Bronzehairedgirl620



from PM