Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tiffster's EyeCon Experience








Tiffster2190 sent us these amazing pictures and her account of EyeCon 2009! She got to meet Edi Gathegi, Peter Facinelli, Kellan Lutz, and Jackson Rathbone. What a lucky girl! Read what she had to say in her email:

"The convention was amazing. I feel like I know Kellan even though I don't lol which is weird...but anyway he remembered me and then continued to tell me how he had the best conversation with my dad at the last convention and that my dad was a really cool guy. Peter is just a completely respectable person. He cares about his family so much and I love to hear him talk about them. Edi is actually the funniest guy I've ever met. ...Jackson..LOVE HIM! His band is so incredibly talented and unique. My friends and I went to his after party and when his band does improv its just...WOW. Best stuff I've ever heard seriously. I left the party at 3:30am and went back to the hotel and hung out in the gaming room with Peter and Kellan. Kellan really doesn't like to lose lmao. His competitiveness is very cute.


The only thing about conventions is there is barely any love for Kristen Stewart. Im a HUGE fan of her so I asked Kellan (because I knew he would give the best answer) what it was like to work with her and he said this: 'Kristen is one of my favorite female actresses to work with, she's sassy, she's fierce. She doesn't give a crap about what anyone says and she speaks her mind. Its fun to challenge her and push her buttons and she usually wins but I hate to lose so that makes me wanna win and thats why I scare her as much as I do because she's just a...shes SO funny and witty and shes such a little girl. I didn't realize, I had a scene with her in New Moon where I like pick her up in this big bear hug and spin her around and...shes so light, I thought I was gonna like throw her into the wall, I spun so fast I was like woah. so yeah she's amazing to work with, I'm in love with her shes so talented.'


Jackson was very open about his love for Ashley. They asked who does he have a crush on and he blushed and goes...ASHLEY! And then someone asked if he had to be on a deserted island with anyone in the cast who would it be and he goes "well if I answer this then it requires and explanation....AW HELL! I WOULD PICK ASHLEY! I want to be deserted with her".


**It sounds like she had a lot of fun! What a great guy Kellan is, to say such sweet things about KStew. Thank you, Tiffster, for sharing with us!

~Brandi

No comments: