Sunday, May 3, 2009

Twilight Hour Photography

Nature Photographers has an article about photographing the incredible beauty during the "Twilight Hour":

"It's that time in the evening, when the sun has set, the clouds have put on their show, and the first stars are beginning to shimmer through the twilight blues. It's one of the most peaceful and tranquil moments of the day..."

The article focuses on capturing star trails and static stars.

I couldn't help but think of Edward's statement about twilight:

"It's twilight... It's the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way... the end of another day, the return of the night."

- Twilight, Chapter 11, p.232-233

Go HERE to read their article & see the beautiful pictures.

*image pictured not from article.

1 comment:

cuteangiek said...

This just makes me smile. One of my favorite Edward lines from the book. I really wish I knew what he was thinking... Oh Mrs. Meyer PLEASE finish Midnight Sun! ;)